Journey from Buenos Aires to Lima
21 Days | Escorted Small Group Expedition | Maximum 18 Guests
- Travel on a suburban train from El Tigre to the monumental Retiro Railway Station in Buenos Aires and then travel on South America’s oldest Metro Train back into the city.
- Enjoy a train ride on the famous “Tren a las Nubes” between San Antonio de los Cobres and the Polvorilla Viaduct at over 4200 m above sea level.
- Experience a train journey in southern Bolivia traveling aboard the Wara Wara Express from Villazon to Uyuni.
- We spend time at the famous Railway cemetery in the outskirts of Uyuni where you see oxidized steam locomotives from a bygone era in a spectacular setting.
- Travel by Train during 11 hours from Puno to Cusco, crossing the fascinating Peruvian High Andes.
- Enjoy the amazing train ride from the Cusco San Pedro Station to Aguas Calientes, doing the famous Zigzag’s inside the city of Cusco.
- You have dinner on board the famous Hiram Bingham Train from Machu Picchu to Porroy.
Dates & Rates
- September 06- 26, 2020 $6'998.-- per person
Airfare from your home city to Buenos Aires and from Lima to your home city; excess baggage charges; airport arrival and departure taxes; passport and/or visa fees; travel insurance; items of a personal nature such as laundry, alcoholic beverages and other incidentals; and email/Internet/fax/telephone charges.